Annie Harrigan

  • C Barrett
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2013
      Does anyone know the name of the actress that played Annie?
    • Curt Ladnier
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2013
        I'm afraid I've never been able to unearth that piece of info.  Don't know who played Annie Harrigan, Crystal Snowden, the sheriff of Desmondton, or any number of other minor characters.  Perhaps someone will be able to solve that mystery for us one day. -Curt

        ________________________________
        Does anyone know the name of the actress that played Annie?

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2013
          Just a thought. Doesn't Nihali Entertainment have a copy of scripts,etc? I thought I read that somewhere. Wouldn't they have cast lists on them? Has anyone ever tried to contact them and see what they have?

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 15, 2013
            Thanks Curt, I thought it would be another SP Mystery!!

            As for contacting Nihali , I hadn't thought of that, although I can
            hardly imagine they would be very forthcoming.

            Chris
          • C Barrett
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 15, 2013
              ...Oh and funnily enough I am watching EP 71 right now, just after
              Annie's demise.