[Strange Paradise] Re: new SP audio drama

    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2013
      I was finally able to catch up with episodes 2 and 3 of this new series. I enjoyed listening! I caught some clever DS references in episode 3, and there are two new characters, Rene and Louis Beauvoir. Intriguing!

      I'll check the site again to see if there is a guestbook or means of congratulating everyone who worked on this. I can tell that a great deal of hard work went into making this happen.