Re: [Strange Paradise] Bella and Daisy are united tonight

  • Christine Link
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 22 2:29 PM
      Dear Ron,
      I am so sorry for your loss and I know how much you are missing her but when the times comes you will welcome another little one into your life. When I lost my German Shepherd Dog in June 2011 I was not going to get another dog, I have the cats and I was not home much, working then gone on weekends but I would look for Sierra when i came home and she would not be there to greet me. The cats did but no dog so by August 2011 I was looking at German Shepherd Rescue Orange County's website for one to adopt. I found her but it was 3 weeks before I applied to adopt her. I figured if someone else wanted her there were so many others that needed a home. My application was accepted and Anika is happy and loved in her forever home. She loves cats which is one reason I wanted her plus she is very mellow and is such a good dog, I fell in love with her when I met her.
      You gave Daisy and Bella and all your others wonderful home and love.
      Chris

      ChrisLeopard