Re: Bella and Daisy are united tonight

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 19, 2013
      Ron,
      I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I know times like these are never easy, but I hope you're holding up okay.
      -Curt

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Ron Janick <ron.bella.daisy@...> wrote:

      > When I got home from church, tonight, Daisy began to go down hill. She
      > could walk and she had a blank stare and was moaning all the way to Angell.
      > I had no choice but to let her go. She was the same age as Bella when I
      > lost her and her 2 yr anniversary will be on April 28th.
      >
      > I love you Daisy with all my heart!
      >
      > --
      > Ron and The Boston Babe:
      > and at the Bridge: Daisy, Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower
      >
      > *"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to main--or seriously injure."
      > *
      > Dobby, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--Part1"

    • ronbellajanick
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 19, 2013
        Thanks. Curt, I appreciate r

        Sent from my BlackBerry� by Boost Mobile

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 21, 2013
          Thanks, Curt. I have my good moments and my bad. It been getting worse when I keep bumping into beagles. Its like Daisy is trying to find the right beagle to fill the void left by her passing.
          Sent from my BlackBerry� by Boost Mobile

          I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I know times like these are never easy, but I hope you're holding up okay.
          -Curt

          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Ron Janick <ron.bella.daisy@...> wrote:

          > When I got home from church, tonight, Daisy began to go down hill. She
          > could walk and she had a blank stare and was moaning all the way to Angell.
          > I had no choice but to let her go. She was the same age as Bella when I
          > lost her and her 2 yr anniversary will be on April 28th.
          >
          > I love you Daisy with all my heart!
          >
          > --
          > Ron and The Boston Babe:
          > and at the Bridge: Daisy, Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower
          >
          > *"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to main--or seriously injure."
          > *
          > Dobby, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--Part1"

        • Christine Link
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 22, 2013
            Dear Ron,
            I am so sorry for your loss and I know how much you are missing her but when the times comes you will welcome another little one into your life. When I lost my German Shepherd Dog in June 2011 I was not going to get another dog, I have the cats and I was not home much, working then gone on weekends but I would look for Sierra when i came home and she would not be there to greet me. The cats did but no dog so by August 2011 I was looking at German Shepherd Rescue Orange County's website for one to adopt. I found her but it was 3 weeks before I applied to adopt her. I figured if someone else wanted her there were so many others that needed a home. My application was accepted and Anika is happy and loved in her forever home. She loves cats which is one reason I wanted her plus she is very mellow and is such a good dog, I fell in love with her when I met her.
            You gave Daisy and Bella and all your others wonderful home and love.
            Chris

            ChrisLeopard