Re: [Strange Paradise] Bella and Daisy are united tonight

  • ronbellajanick
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 19, 2013
      I call beagles, "God's clowns".
      Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 19, 2013
        Ron,
        I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I know times like these are never easy, but I hope you're holding up okay.
        -Curt

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Ron Janick <ron.bella.daisy@...> wrote:

        > When I got home from church, tonight, Daisy began to go down hill. She
        > could walk and she had a blank stare and was moaning all the way to Angell.
        > I had no choice but to let her go. She was the same age as Bella when I
        > lost her and her 2 yr anniversary will be on April 28th.
        >
        > I love you Daisy with all my heart!
        >
        > --
        > Ron and The Boston Babe:
        > and at the Bridge: Daisy, Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower
        >
        > *"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to main--or seriously injure."
        > *
        > Dobby, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--Part1"

      • ronbellajanick
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 19, 2013
          Thanks. Curt, I appreciate r

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 21, 2013
            Thanks, Curt. I have my good moments and my bad. It been getting worse when I keep bumping into beagles. Its like Daisy is trying to find the right beagle to fill the void left by her passing.
            Sent from my BlackBerry� by Boost Mobile

            I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I know times like these are never easy, but I hope you're holding up okay.
            -Curt

            --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Ron Janick <ron.bella.daisy@...> wrote:

            > When I got home from church, tonight, Daisy began to go down hill. She
            > could walk and she had a blank stare and was moaning all the way to Angell.
            > I had no choice but to let her go. She was the same age as Bella when I
            > lost her and her 2 yr anniversary will be on April 28th.
            >
            > I love you Daisy with all my heart!
            >
            > --
            > Ron and The Boston Babe:
            > and at the Bridge: Daisy, Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower
            >
            > *"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to main--or seriously injure."
            > *
            > Dobby, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--Part1"

          • Christine Link
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 22, 2013
              Dear Ron,
              I am so sorry for your loss and I know how much you are missing her but when the times comes you will welcome another little one into your life. When I lost my German Shepherd Dog in June 2011 I was not going to get another dog, I have the cats and I was not home much, working then gone on weekends but I would look for Sierra when i came home and she would not be there to greet me. The cats did but no dog so by August 2011 I was looking at German Shepherd Rescue Orange County's website for one to adopt. I found her but it was 3 weeks before I applied to adopt her. I figured if someone else wanted her there were so many others that needed a home. My application was accepted and Anika is happy and loved in her forever home. She loves cats which is one reason I wanted her plus she is very mellow and is such a good dog, I fell in love with her when I met her.
              You gave Daisy and Bella and all your others wonderful home and love.
              Chris

              ChrisLeopard