Re: [Strange Paradise] Bella and Daisy are united tonight

  • ronbellajanick
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 18 7:33 PM
      Thank you, Van.
      Sent from my BlackBerry� by Boost Mobile

      From: "Van Reid" <vanreid@...>

      Sender: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 22:25:13

      To: <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com>

      Sounds like you've had a rough patch. Dogs? Cats?

      Sorry for your loss.

      Van

      _____

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 19 5:00 AM
        God Bless you in your sorrow.

        "Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

        When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
        There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
        There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

        All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
        The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

        They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

        You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

        Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

        Author unknown... "
      • ronbellajanick
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 19 5:02 AM
          Thank you, Daisy went out in style and locked down Boston! For such a small dog, she left a big hole in my heart!

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 19 5:18 AM
            So sorry to hear this. Beagles are such characters, it's hard to imagine so much personality in such a little body.

            Cat

            Life's like a movie. Write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending.--Kermit the Frog

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 19 5:19 AM
              I call beagles, "God's clowns".

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 19 7:21 PM
                Ron,
                I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I know times like these are never easy, but I hope you're holding up okay.
                -Curt

                --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Ron Janick <ron.bella.daisy@...> wrote:

                > When I got home from church, tonight, Daisy began to go down hill. She
                > could walk and she had a blank stare and was moaning all the way to Angell.
                > I had no choice but to let her go. She was the same age as Bella when I
                > lost her and her 2 yr anniversary will be on April 28th.
                >
                > I love you Daisy with all my heart!
                >
                > --
                > Ron and The Boston Babe:
                > and at the Bridge: Daisy, Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower
                >
                > *"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to main--or seriously injure."
                > *
                > Dobby, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--Part1"

              • ronbellajanick
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 19 8:58 PM
                  Thanks. Curt, I appreciate r

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 21 5:34 PM
                    Thanks, Curt. I have my good moments and my bad. It been getting worse when I keep bumping into beagles. Its like Daisy is trying to find the right beagle to fill the void left by her passing.
                    Sent from my BlackBerry� by Boost Mobile

                    I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I know times like these are never easy, but I hope you're holding up okay.
                    -Curt

                    --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Ron Janick <ron.bella.daisy@...> wrote:

                    > When I got home from church, tonight, Daisy began to go down hill. She
                    > could walk and she had a blank stare and was moaning all the way to Angell.
                    > I had no choice but to let her go. She was the same age as Bella when I
                    > lost her and her 2 yr anniversary will be on April 28th.
                    >
                    > I love you Daisy with all my heart!
                    >
                    > --
                    > Ron and The Boston Babe:
                    > and at the Bridge: Daisy, Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower
                    >
                    > *"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to main--or seriously injure."
                    > *
                    > Dobby, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--Part1"

                  • Christine Link
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 22 2:29 PM
                      Dear Ron,
                      I am so sorry for your loss and I know how much you are missing her but when the times comes you will welcome another little one into your life. When I lost my German Shepherd Dog in June 2011 I was not going to get another dog, I have the cats and I was not home much, working then gone on weekends but I would look for Sierra when i came home and she would not be there to greet me. The cats did but no dog so by August 2011 I was looking at German Shepherd Rescue Orange County's website for one to adopt. I found her but it was 3 weeks before I applied to adopt her. I figured if someone else wanted her there were so many others that needed a home. My application was accepted and Anika is happy and loved in her forever home. She loves cats which is one reason I wanted her plus she is very mellow and is such a good dog, I fell in love with her when I met her.
                      You gave Daisy and Bella and all your others wonderful home and love.
                      Chris

                      ChrisLeopard