Dark Shadows: Year One

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      I got the issue and its great. Was able to get the color drawing issue, as
      well as the color photo of Barnabas issue, tho there is another photo issue
      in black and white. Click on the link and you can see the 1st few pages:

      http://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C72513020400400111#previewImages

      The story does deviate from what we saw on tv, but its still good.

      --
      Ron and The Boston Babe:
      Daisy and at the Bridge: Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower