new SP audio drama

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2013
      Hey, Strangers!
      I just got word that the folks over at Wisp of Memory Theater have posted Episode 3 in their new series of STRANGE PARADISE audio dramas. A link to the production can be found here:

      https://soundcloud.com/ whispofmemory/ strange-paradise-003

      Please be sure to stop by and listen to their latest installment.
      -Curt
    • Brian C
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2013
        Hi
        I'd like to burn this episode to cd so I can listen to it while I drive. As far as I can tell Soundcloud doesn't allow me to copy it to my pc. Can somebody please post this ep to Drama Pod like the other episodes, or somewhere else? I'd also be fine if I was able to get the episode in a download in an email or something.
        I really appreciate any help.
        Thanks so much!
        Brian
      • Scott
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2013
          it is done, sent to your email!

          Message 4 of 4 , May 26, 2013
            I was finally able to catch up with episodes 2 and 3 of this new series. I enjoyed listening! I caught some clever DS references in episode 3, and there are two new characters, Rene and Louis Beauvoir. Intriguing!

            I'll check the site again to see if there is a guestbook or means of congratulating everyone who worked on this. I can tell that a great deal of hard work went into making this happen.