Re: [Strange Paradise] DARK SHADOWS: YEAR ONE #2 Cover and story outline

  • ronbellajanick
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2013
      I also liked what they did for Beauty and the Beast series.

      I was able to buy a charcoal sketch done by the artist who did the cover to the first DS issue...its of Dan Curtis with his hand on Josette's music box from the 1991 series and behind him are the 2 Barnabas...Jonathan and Ben.
      Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile