Re: [Strange Paradise] DARK SHADOWS: YEAR ONE #2 Cover and story outline

  • Christine Link
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2013
      Too bad as I would like to have seen where season two would have taken the show.
      Chris

      ChrisLeopard

      From: Christine Link <chrisleopard@...>

      Sender: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:55:57

      To: <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com>

      Subject: Re: [Strange Paradise] DARK SHADOWS: YEAR ONE #2 Cover and story
      outline

      I hate when they change things even a little. The old DS comic pbooks were just
      as bad.

      Chris

      ChrisLeopard

      From: Christine Link <chrisleopard@...>

      Sender: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:12:33

      To: <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com>

      outline

      Has any one read or have a copy of one.

      Just wondering.

      Chris

      ChrisLeopard

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 28, 2013
        They also did a brilliant job on Lost In Space, They stay faithful to the 2 original series but expand them in new directions
        RIP Innovation

      • ronbellajanick
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 28, 2013
          I also liked what they did for Beauty and the Beast series.

          I was able to buy a charcoal sketch done by the artist who did the cover to the first DS issue...its of Dan Curtis with his hand on Josette's music box from the 1991 series and behind him are the 2 Barnabas...Jonathan and Ben.