Re: Pat Moffatt Article

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
      Thank you so much for posting this, Chris. I had not realized that Pat Moffatt had fallen to cancer recently. The last I heard, she was still doing voice-over work up in Ontario. So often, we lose these folks and never hear about it (I've never been able to find more then one sentence on the passing of Vivian Reis), so I really appreciate your sharing this info. -Curt

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, C Barrett <findingscarlet@...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys,
      >
      > I stumbled across this fabulous article about Pat Moffatt, not sure if
      > it's been mentioned before.
      >
      > http://www.beachmetro.com/2012/07/24/remembering-life-painting-sunshine/
      >
      > Chris

    • Christine Link
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
        Thanks so much for this great article on her.
        Chris

        ChrisLeopard

        Thanks for sharing! Lately it's been quiet on this site. Not many of the SP
        crew left :(

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, C Barrett <findingscarlet@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        >
        > I stumbled across this fabulous article about Pat Moffatt, not sure if
        > it's been mentioned before.
        >
        > http://www.beachmetro.com/2012/07/24/remembering-life-painting-sunshine/
        >
        > Chris

      • batyah_9