Re: Pat Moffatt Article

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013
      I had not heard Pat Moffatt passed away - sorry to hear about it. I enjoyed Irene. Thanks for passing this on!

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, C Barrett <findingscarlet@...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys,
      >
      > I stumbled across this fabulous article about Pat Moffatt, not sure if
      > it's been mentioned before.
      >
      > http://www.beachmetro.com/2012/07/24/remembering-life-painting-sunshine/
      >
      > Chris

    • mastomy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
        Thanks for sharing! Lately it's been quiet on this site. Not many of the SP crew left :(

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
          Thank you so much for posting this, Chris. I had not realized that Pat Moffatt had fallen to cancer recently. The last I heard, she was still doing voice-over work up in Ontario. So often, we lose these folks and never hear about it (I've never been able to find more then one sentence on the passing of Vivian Reis), so I really appreciate your sharing this info. -Curt

          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, C Barrett <findingscarlet@...> wrote:

          > Hi Guys,
          >
          > I stumbled across this fabulous article about Pat Moffatt, not sure if
          > it's been mentioned before.
          >
          > http://www.beachmetro.com/2012/07/24/remembering-life-painting-sunshine/
          >
          > Chris

        • Christine Link
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
            Thanks so much for this great article on her.
            Chris

            ChrisLeopard

            Thanks for sharing! Lately it's been quiet on this site. Not many of the SP
            crew left :(

            --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, C Barrett <findingscarlet@...> wrote:

            > Hi Guys,
            >
            > I stumbled across this fabulous article about Pat Moffatt, not sure if
            > it's been mentioned before.
            >
            > http://www.beachmetro.com/2012/07/24/remembering-life-painting-sunshine/
            >
            > Chris

          • batyah_9