New files added to our archives

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi, Strangers! Just thought I'd let everyone know that I've posted some new pictures to our FILES section. Since Heaven only knows when (or if) STRANGE PARADISE will ever see a release on DVD, I've been indulging my own fantasies by creating mocked up versions of what covers to a DVD set MIGHT look like. It's amazing what you can do these days with a scanner and a cheap graphics program. Anyway, take a peek at the new pics, and see what you think. Maybe someday a DVD set really will be forthcoming (but until then, I can dream).
      -Curt
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
        Awesome! Love Curt's expression on volume 5. What a punk!