New SP audio episode

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 27, 2012
      You can listen to it here!

      http://www.facebook.com/l/pAQEwXupTAQHILlBPPiiZdCsYT0yxUzeD7CUTPUG2qBq5Kg/thedramapod.com/drupal/node/502

      ________________________________
      From: Curt Ladnier <strangeparadiselibrary@...>
      To: "strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com" <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [Strange Paradise] Re: Avant Maljardin (Before Maljardin)

      Thanks, Barbara.  I appreciate your offer, and would certainly love to add your story to the other STRANGE PARADISE fan fiction archived on my website.  Unfortunately, with the hectic holiday schedule, it will probably be awhile before I can get it posted.  But I'd definitely like to include it.  What byline would you like it to appear under?  Just let me know, and I'll credit you accordingly.  Thanks again.
      -Curt

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012
        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Debby Graham <dnt61350@...> wrote:

        > I really enjoyed your story.and hope you continue with more.
        >
        > .Debby

        I plan on it - already working on Part II
        trying to balance the Maljardin Raxl with Desmond Hall Raxl is a bit of an issue... ;)

        I always thought this was where Dark Shadows played it right. By having costumed flashbacks that went on for months to flesh out the characters and the back story kept people very invested in the characters and the story. It helped define motivation for future actions as well.

        SP was so confusing about that it got very tiring to try to 'figure it out' when I was doing the watch-thru. Maybe its a good thing I missed most of the Desmond Hall Arc when I was 15!

        Barbara
      • Debby Graham
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 29, 2012
          I didn't have to go to Facebook I went to the site that Rachael had given
          us on Drama Pod and clicked home where the listing for Strange Paradise
          took me right in.

          Debby

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 29, 2012
            Scott thanks for the announcement.

            Debby

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 29, 2012
              Of course, I thought they did a great job