[Strange Paradise] Re: Shades of SP and Forever Knight

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
      Hi Barbara,

      In 2011 I was able to see "The Return" episode of Psi Factor (from season 3, I believe) through Netflix. I don't know whether they still make this series available. I prefer to rent the DVDs rather than do the streaming thing.

      Just letting you know in case you want to see the original version. It is very well done and very much something of an homage to SP even though the writer claimed that this was not the case.

      Best, Steve
    • batyah_9
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 28, 2012
        Thanks Steve for the information.