[Strange Paradise] Re: Shades of SP and Forever Knight

  • batyah_9
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
      found a non-English version of it on
      YouTube but I could make out enough to
      see the striking similarities.

      When Fox says to his 'wife' "WHO ARE YOU?"
      all I could think was that first episode of SP!

      And this makes 3 in Fox's association with
      cryonics. (One with Bennett!)

      Thank you!
      Barbara

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
        Hi Barbara,

        In 2011 I was able to see "The Return" episode of Psi Factor (from season 3, I believe) through Netflix. I don't know whether they still make this series available. I prefer to rent the DVDs rather than do the streaming thing.

        Just letting you know in case you want to see the original version. It is very well done and very much something of an homage to SP even though the writer claimed that this was not the case.

        Best, Steve
      • batyah_9
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 28, 2012
          Thanks Steve for the information.