new Featured Image

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2012
      Hi, Strangers! Just wanted to let everyone know that we've finally updated the Featured Image over at Maljardin.com. Stop by and take a peek at a photo that has never been seen previously on the internet (or much of anywhere else, for that matter). With luck, we'll finally be getting back to posting images on a regular schedule in 2013. The plan is to have a new one up once roughly every six weeks. Here's hoping everyone enjoys this new material.
      -Curt
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2012
        Great image! For those who haven't visited yet, I have a phrase for you: Quito as you've never seen him before!

        Thanks, Curt!

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Curt" <strangeparadiselibrary@...> wrote:

        > Hi, Strangers! Just wanted to let everyone know that we've finally updated the Featured Image over at Maljardin.com. Stop by and take a peek at a photo that has never been seen previously on the internet (or much of anywhere else, for that matter). With luck, we'll finally be getting back to posting images on a regular schedule in 2013. The plan is to have a new one up once roughly every six weeks. Here's hoping everyone enjoys this new material.
        > -Curt

      • batyah_9
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
          That's a great find!