SP Episode Guide ?

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 16 3:54 AM
      Does anyone have a complete episode guide breakdown of all the episodes they can send me or direct me to?

      I greatly appreciate it !
      Thanks !

      hoknes@...
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 16 8:54 AM
        I can send them to you. I'll get on that today, I believe they are in this
        group but they are scattered everywhere and I have them all in one place.

        Rachel

        _____

        Does anyone have a complete episode guide breakdown of all the episodes they
        can send me or direct me to?

        I greatly appreciate it !
        Thanks !

        hoknes@... <mailto:hoknes%40hotmail.com>

      • Terry
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 16 3:43 PM
          Thanks Rachel
          that would be greatly appreciated!

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 29 10:13 PM
            Hi everyone
            Still hoping someone can share a complete episode guide of
            STRANGE PARADISE online or in any form
            thanks

            I greatly appreciate it !
            Thanks !
            hoknes&hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 29 10:31 PM
              Sorry I've been remiss with that. I'll get on that now and I apologize again
              for the delay.

              Rachel

              _____

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 30 2:21 PM
                Hi, I don't know if it was you are seeking, but Ron Janick, a fan who posts here regularly, wrote summaries for each episode, starting I think in 2009. Here's a link to episode 47; perhaps from here you can find the rest. You can always do a list search (on the list's homepage on Yahoogroups)on Ron's name and it will pull up all his posts. Anyhow, episode 47 is here:

                Maybe Rachel will have time to send you what she has. Sounds as if she might be busy, though.

              • ron.bella.daisy@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 30 2:38 PM
                  Actually, I did the slideshows and Debby Graham wrote the summaries. Its been a while since I've posted them...might be a good time to re-post them.
                  Sent from my BlackBerry� by Boost Mobile

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 30 2:54 PM
                    True - they are in the group. If you could provide a site with all of them
                    in order, that would be great! I started to copy them from my forum into a
                    word document. I'm not even past Maljardin and already it's 130 pages long.

                    Actually, I did the slideshows and Debby Graham wrote the summaries. Its
                    been a while since I've posted them...might be a good time to re-post them.
                    Sent from my BlackBerryR by Boost Mobile

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 30 3:21 PM
                      Someday I want to rework them and burn them on a disk and sell them.

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 30 3:30 PM
                        May not be able to get away with selling them since the images are most
                        likely copyrighted.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 30 4:13 PM
                          We'll have to drop the slideshows then.
                          Sent from my BlackBerry� by Boost Mobile

                          May not be able to get away with selling them since the images are most
                          likely copyrighted.

                          Someday I want to rework them and burn them on a disk and sell them.
                          Sent from my BlackBerryR by Boost Mobile

                          True - they are in the group. If you could provide a site with all of them
                          in order, that would be great! I started to copy them from my forum into a
                          word document. I'm not even past Maljardin and already it's 130 pages long.

                          Actually, I did the slideshows and Debby Graham wrote the summaries. Its
                          been a while since I've posted them...might be a good time to re-post them.
                          Sent from my BlackBerryR by Boost Mobile

                          Hi, I don't know if it was you are seeking, but Ron Janick, a fan who posts
                          here regularly, wrote summaries for each episode, starting I think in 2009.
                          Here's a link to episode 47; perhaps from here you can find the rest. You
                          can always do a list search (on the list's homepage on Yahoogroups)on Ron's
                          name and it will pull up all his posts. Anyhow, episode 47 is here:

                          Maybe Rachel will have time to send you what she has. Sounds as if she
                          might be busy, though.

                          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <hoknes@...> wrote:

                          > Hi everyone
                          > Still hoping someone can share a complete episode guide of
                          > STRANGE PARADISE online or in any form
                          > thanks
                          >
                          > I greatly appreciate it !
                          > Thanks !
                          > hoknes&hotmail.com

                        • debby1847
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 30 6:54 PM
                            Hi Rachael, I kept a printed copy and with paragraphs I ended up with over 1500 pages. I also saved each episode in a file and used 3 cds dividing the three story arcs. If you want to save space the cds are the best idea.

                            Debby

                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 30 7:23 PM
                              Ahh cool - well I'm not the one asking for them but I'm sure you can help
                              him out. Awesome.

                              _____

                              <mailto:strangeparadise2%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rachel Cavic" <rachel@...>
                              wrote:

                              > True - they are in the group. If you could provide a site with all of them
                              > in order, that would be great! I started to copy them from my forum into a
                              > word document. I'm not even past Maljardin and already it's 130 pages
                              long.

                              <mailto:no_reply%40yahoogroups.com> >