Famous Monsters of Filmland DS article

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      Here's a link to a Russian site for the article...how they got it when its
      not on the newsstand yet I'm at a lost:
      http://burtonland.ru/viewtopic.php?id=158&p=6

      You'll have to scroll down until you see a photo of Depp/Barnabas with a
      bloody mouth standing in the middle of the road.

      --
      Ron and The Boston Babe:
      Daisy and at the Bridge: Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower