TV Spot #4

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Here's another TV spot and screen grabs:
      http://darkshadowsnews.blogspot.com/

      In it they say, "from the mind of Tim Burton..."! Duh, it came from the
      mind of Dan Curtis, all the credit to Tim is for botching it up. I'm sick
      of the fang brushing scene. And I'm sick of the music. Warner Bros
      doesn't know the 1st thing about advertising, these spots are turning lots
      of people off. You'd think at some point they would do a spot that would
      try to pull back the dissatisfied fans of the series. The more these spots
      appear the less I like what I see.

      --
      Ron and The Boston Babe:
      Daisy and at the Bridge: Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower