The Pilot for the Strange Paradise Audios is Cast!

  • whispofmemory1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      I just wanted to let everyone know that I have chosen a cast for the pilot but if you've auditioned and don't have a part yet, it doesn't mean you won't get a role later on!

      More roles to cast:

      Irene Hatter
      Laslo Thaxton
      Phillip Desmond (Jean Paul's brother)
      Sinclair (the one who appeared in one ep who works at the lumber mill)
      Dark Prince (obviously not canon but he'll be in a few eps)
      Cort's Father (still thinking on a name)
      Tarasca (in the guise of Elizabeth Marshall)