Re: [Strange Paradise] HOME FINALLY!!!

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
      Well Im sure its good to be home!

      ________________________________
      From: Ron Janick <ron.bella.daisy@...>
      To: I-BARC <I-BARC@...>; Beaglemoms <Beaglemoms@yahoogroups.com>; Happy Tails <happytails@yahoogroups.com>; Christian_Dark_Shadows_Fans@yahoogroups.com; Strange_Paradise <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com>; ccRichard Saunders <richardsaunders185@...>; Ronald LeBlanc <rjljmsl@...>; Carole Ballanga <Storm2Cove@...>; Dee Gurnett <SixthMogdog@...>; Peter Ho <pho8175982@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 8:16 PM
      Subject: [Strange Paradise] HOME FINALLY!!!

      Well, gang. I'm finally home....exhausted but home and content. When I
      got to the door, I saw Daisy but she didn't see me, so I knocked. She b
      arked and barked, but whn I said her name she ran to the door. I got in
      knelt next to her, hugged her as she sniffed me and I cried. It was
      beautiful.

      At 8pm I gave myself my 1st injection. As I was ready to plunge the needle
      I hestated, but forced myself on. I can't believe I did it! Now, only 27
      more times. Good news is I only have to do it twice a day for 14 days.
      Tomorrow I pick-up my pills.

      Too tired to write more. Thanks for your support and prayers, I couldn't
      have made it without them/

      --
      Ron and The Boston Babe:
      Daisy and at the Bridge: Bella, Tiki, Coco, Pepe, Tiny and Flower

    • mastomy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
        Ron,
        Glad to hear you're home with your pup and doing better. Hang in there - the injections will get easier with time and you'll feel better, too, with each day. My own dog is giving me the "look" that's it's supper time - so got to go.
        You remain in my prayers,
        Robin