RE: [Strange Paradise] Need your prayers

  • Van Reid
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      Thoughts and prayers go out to you from Maine!
      Van

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
        Hang in there, Ron, and get well soon. I echo everyone else's good wishes here, and send along my prayers for a speedy recovery. We look forward to having you back up to snuff soon. -Curt

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, ron.bella.daisy@... wrote:

        > Since Sunday I've been having shortness of breath and now I'm coughing and the shortness of breath is getting worse. Symptoms seem to point to pneumonia and being 60 it scares me. So I'm off to the ER tomorrow. With Daisy I refuse to be hospitalized. I have people who can help me get what I need and I just take my time walking up and down the stairs and take it slow when I walk Daisy. Please pray it isn't serious and that I can be back to "normal" (whatever that is)...soon.
        > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

      • Debby Graham
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
          Ron I hope you feel better soon and I'll keep you in my thoughts and
          prayers.

          Debby