Colin Fox birthday

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      Hi, Strangers! Since several of you have mentioned wanting to send birthday cards to Colin Fox, I did a little digging. I'm always hesitant to post private information, as I don't want to invade anyone's privacy. However, I have no problem sharing info that has already been printed publicly. So, here is a link to the 2007 news article which mentions Colin Fox's residence at the Toronto Performing Artists Lodge:

      http://www.thestar.com/article/217821

      and here is a link to PAL Toronto's "Contact Us" page, featuring the lodge's mailing address:

      http://www.paltoronto.org/contact.html

      Obviously, I can't guarantee delivery, but if you send a card to Colin Fox in care of that address, you have strong chance of reaching him. Good luck! -Curt