Re: [Strange Paradise] Re: Colin Fox and the giggles

  • Curt Ladnier
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
      Welcome to the group, Scott!  Great to have you aboard.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10, 2011
        There is one episode where Jean Paul opens the door of his room to find Laslo standing there and you tell he is trying hard not to laugh but manages to stay in character. I can only imagine the things that went on off camera!!

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Scott <crmfghtr@...> wrote:

        > Hi there Im new to the group nice to meet you all!
        > Perhaps this has been brought up before but there are 2 episodes with John Paul and Phillip where Colin Fox is trying to stop from laughing and in one instance is clearly seen busting a gut.  The first case was where Phillip was talking to the mask. The second was not many episodes later when John Paul opens the door to his room to talk to Phillip, they are both hilarious!  Im guessing the actor who played Phillip was doing stuff before the scenes were shot that had Colin unable to contain his laughter.

      • Scott
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2011
          I think it was Laslo in scene Im thinking about, yes it is clearly obvious there that he is trying so hard to contain himself.  Check out the one where Phillip it talking to the mask, it is the same thing, I was wondering same thing what was going on behind scenes haha.