Newbie/Trudy Young

  • findingscarlet
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011
      Hey guys!

      Just stopped by to introduce myself, I'm Chris, from Australia, recently discovered SP on youtube after being a fan of Dark Shadows.

      I have become quite a fan of Trudy Young, I watched the awful movie she was in with Jack Creley, the re-incarnate and I am about to watch Face-Off.

      I stumbled upon a facebook status which I found quite sweet from September 24, apparently Trudy had her eyelashes done and the beautician commented on how well she has aged.

      http://www.facebook.com/permanentcosmeticscentre
    • Curt Ladnier
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011
        Welcome aboard, Chris!  It's always great to have a new voice in the mix here.  We're a relatively small fandom these days, but very passionate.  Thanks for posting that neat tidbit about Trudy Young!  For more odds and ends about STRANGE PARADISE and its cast, be sure to check out www.strangeparadise.net, as well as my own www.maljardin.com.  We love collecting all sorts of material relating to the series.  -Curt

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2011
          Welcome to the group, Chris. I really enjoy The Reincarnate. Haven't been able to find a copy of Face-off; it does sound interesting.

          That is lovely to hear about Trudy. Surviving SP cast members seem to be a dwindling band...

          cheers,

          Steve Shutt