Featured Link - Neil Dainard

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011
      Hey, Strangers! It's been pretty quiet around here lately, so I thought I'd get off my duff and offer a new Featured Link. This one is for all the Neil Dainard fans among us:

      http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=VpZlAAAAIBAJ&sjid=aYoNAAAAIBAJ&pg=4641,2987080&dq=neil-dainard&hl=en

      The article comes courtesy of the 5/11/62 edition of THE VANCOUVER SUN (Page 25), and gives us a shot of a very youthful Neil. I hope you'll all enjoy the photo, and the very earnest letter accompanying it, penned by Mr. Dainard himself. -Curt
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2011
        That is really very interesting, Curt. I think you found another item from around the same period when Neil was at the school.

        I wonder whether he did wind up spending time working in B.C. What I know of his career in the Seventies and beyond was mostly in Toronto and Ottawa. Because realistically that was where the kind of work was that could provide a living for a professional actor at the time.