Featured link comes early this week!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2011
      Hey, Strangers! I'm headed out of town to visit the folks this weekend, so I thought I'd go ahead and post our Featured Link a little early this time around. Here's a cute little snippet featuring Trudy Young and the Muppets:

      http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=HpEuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=I6EFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2526,2364696&dq=trudy-young+tv&hl=en

      The article comes courtesy of the 5/8/71 edition of THE MONTREAL GAZETTE, and spotlights the premier Canadian broadcast of Jim Henson's interpretation of THE FROG PRINCE. It's too bad that the current Henson regime has said they have no plans to release THE FROG PRINCE on DVD. Perhaps someday we'll have a chance to see Trudy's performance with Henson's off-beat troupe of characters. -Curt
    • chrisleopard@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2011
        HI Curt,
        I can remember seeing that when it first aired on TV!!!! I also still
        have my video copy of the program. I won't get rid of the video copy till it
        comes out on DVD! I loved this show. I still love Kermit the Frog!
        Chris

      • ron.bella.daisy@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2011
          I love anything with the Muppets. Many years ago they had the only official Muppet store in NYC. It was always the 1st place I'd go when I visited NYC.
          Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile