Casa Loma sighting!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2011
      Hello again, Strangers! I don't know if anyone else here spotted it, but Casa Loma made an appearance on tv this past week (still looking very Maljardin-like). Last Monday's episode of Syfy's series WAREHOUSE 13, titled "Queen for a Day," was set in a castle, and the exteriors were unmistakably Casa Loma. Hardly surprising, since nearly everything produced by Syfy is shot in Canada, but still a lovely little unexpected treat. Funny that even 40 years later, Casa Loma is still playing backdrop to shows about weird and unexplained goings-on. -Curt