Featured link - Cosette Lee (again)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 9:15 AM
      Hi, gang! A malfunctioning modem has kept me offline for a couple of weeks, but I'm back today with a new Featured Link to offer:

      http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=EWlVAAAAIBAJ&sjid=xT4NAAAAIBAJ&pg=3369,3437591&dq=cosette-lee&hl=en

      The article headed "Pinsent Stars", from the 1/27/78 issue of the SASKATCHEWAN LEADER-POST, provides details on Cosette Lee's last original television appearance. The tv-movie HIS MOTHER is interesting, because it brought Cosette back from the grave (at least, in a sense). Shot prior to her death in 1976, it remained unreleased for almost two years, ultimately providing audiences with a posthumous look at Cosette's final performance. I don't know there are any recordings of HIS MOTHER floating around, but I hope you'll find the clipping of interest. -Curt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7 9:12 PM
        Thanks, Curt. I really enjoyed reading this. Too bad they did not published a still including Cosette in her final role.

        Best, Steve