Featured link - more Joe Austin

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2011
      Hey, Strangers! I'm a tad overdue for the latest link, but better late than never. No picture this time around, but I love this little piece talking about Joe (Dr. Menkin) Austin from Bob Blackburn's column in THE OTTAWA CITIZEN:

      http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ROkxAAAAIBAJ&sjid=p-QFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4557,1014111&dq=joe-austin+actor&hl=en

      The link comes courtesy of the paper's 9/5/59 edition (Page 21), and gives us an amusing look at what Joe was up to almost ten years to the day before the premier of STRANGE PARADISE. I hope everyone will enjoy. -Curt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2011
        This was fun to read. It reminds me of the impression I got when I spoke with members of the production team in the early 2000s and whenever the subject of Joe Austin came up, it was very clear that he was a very well known, very well liked member of the profession.

        And I love the idea of a Nonentity Club. Sounds cool to me!