Re: Featured link - Patricia Collins

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2011
      Very cool! Interesting that this one is about a radio series but a photo was provided, unlike the stage productions we have read about where there were no pictures.

      It's too bad that the roles of Huaco, Raoua, and the never-seen Tarasca weren't included in the eventual production of SP. I would have loved to have seen their story in relation to Jacques unfold.

      Best, Steve