[Strange Paradise] Re: Featured link - more Colin Fox

    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2011
      Hi Rachel! I have the old VHS which I got via Amazon years ago. I just checked and there are 3 or 4 copies ranging in price from seven bucks to fifteen bucks.

      It might be available on one of those sites where people share movies but I'm not a member of those--if you are, or know someone who is, maybe you can find it. Unfortunately now there is another movie called "The Reincarnate" from 2007 which has no connection to SP--so you have to be careful.

      I wish a restored edition would be released on DVD. Even though it is definitely a low-budget B movie, of a kind typical in the early to mid Seventies with the supernatural themes and liberal use of occult lore, it's probably the only movie ever made to star Jack Creley. And that, and the Toronto locations, makes it kind of cool to watch. If you're a Colin Fox fan, he is only in two scenes, I think, and they are brief scenes. He looks just as he did in his Strange Paradise days, however, so it is very cool when he does show up.