Re: Featured link - Paisley Maxwell

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2011
      Hey Curt,

      what a great find! I just love that photo of Paisley--it actually looks as if she could be playing Elizabeth Marshall in the latter's salad days. She really is glamming it up! Gotta love our Paisley!

      As for the recipe, it is typical of ones I have seen from cookbooks of the period. I have to say that the idea of chunks of curried chicken served in a salad base of lemon jello strikes this reader as positively stomach-churning, and not just because I'm a vegetarian! lol!

      There was a DS cookbook that was done at some point in the late Sixties. Perhaps we could posthumously compile an SP cookbook? Sounds like a fun project!

      Thanks again for sharing this wonderful clipping. I'm smiling as I type these words!