Featured link - more Tudi Wiggins

  • strangeparadiselibrary
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hey, Strangers! I'm off to visit with family this weekend, so I thought I'd post our Featured Link a tad early this time around. Here's a little something I dug up just this evening:

      http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=enBmAAAAIBAJ&sjid=HowNAAAAIBAJ&pg=4465,592605&dq=tudi-wiggins&hl=en

      This comes from Page 105 of the 11/12/80 edition of THE VANCOUVER SUN, and tells us a bit about a play titled AUTOMATIC PILOT, starring the inimitable Tudi Wiggins. In the production, Tudi played a soap opera writer named Charlie, and one of he boyfriends was played by another familiar face - Bruce Gray! I wonder how Bruce felt about romancing Tudi, after trying for so long to paint her portrait on Maljardin. -Curt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
        Fascinating. Even though the date is 1980, Tudi's look for this one seems very late Seventies. I'm guessing that Bruce Gray played the hardened lady-killer role but casting remains unclear from the review.

        Thanks again Curt!