Re: Featured link - Dan MacDonald

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2011
      That's a really nice snapshot of Dan, Curt! Thanks for the link. I'd love to see Dan MacDonald in something other than SP. The character of Matt just seemed very limited as a role for him.

      That whole paper is such a time capsule. Love the ad for Putney Swope in the "special category" of Rated X and the obit for the lady who threw lots of bathtub gin parties back in her glory days in the 20s.

      You have a real flair for tracking this stuff down! Thanks for sharing!