Updates on website

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
      Great news! The strangeparadise.net website is being updated once again! There have been some really neat archive items added in the last few days!
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
        I was really excited to see that too!

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
          Fantastic! It's wonderful to see even more great material posted on Bryan's site. I also notice he has posted a status update on his book, saying the printed version is on hold until he finishes construction of the website. Here's hoping that Bryan is lurking around here from time to time these days, and that all is going well with his research. Our community owes him a tremendous debt for everything he has done to document the history of our favorite supernatural serial. -Curt

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
            Agreed! I hope Bryan knows how much we all appreciate it and look forward to new devlopments on his website! It's also good to know that the book is still eventually going to see the light of day. Thanks, Bryan!

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2011
              I agree with everyone--this is a very exciting development! I look forward to future additions to the website.