sharing the series ...

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      I've already sent a few messages around to individuals, so let me take this opportunity to throw this question out to everyone. Would anybody be interested in participating in a sharing program to get this new set of fan-made DVDs into circulation around our community? This would be a strictly non-profit initiative, with a goal of getting the recordings into the hands of fans who want to watch and share them. Several kind members here have already expressed an interest in helping out, and we just need to know who would be interested in receiving the disks. The only expense would be for blank disks and postage, so the outlay for participating will be extremely nominal. If you'd like to take part, please just drop me a line by clicking the "Contact Curt" link at the bottom of www.maljardin.com 's homepage. I'll be anxious to see if we can get this effort off the ground. -Curt
    • whispofmemory1980
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
        You know you have my support! :)

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Curt" <strangeparadiselibrary@...> wrote:

        > I've already sent a few messages around to individuals, so let me take this opportunity to throw this question out to everyone. Would anybody be interested in participating in a sharing program to get this new set of fan-made DVDs into circulation around our community? This would be a strictly non-profit initiative, with a goal of getting the recordings into the hands of fans who want to watch and share them. Several kind members here have already expressed an interest in helping out, and we just need to know who would be interested in receiving the disks. The only expense would be for blank disks and postage, so the outlay for participating will be extremely nominal. If you'd like to take part, please just drop me a line by clicking the "Contact Curt" link at the bottom of www.maljardin.com 's homepage. I'll be anxious to see if we can get this effort off the ground. -Curt

      • Toni Collins
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
          You know you have my support as well, Curt!:)