New file uploaded to strangeparadise2

  • strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 1 5:34 AM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
      group.

      File : /Maljardin Volume 1-7.doc
      Uploaded by : quitoraxl
      Description : Maljardin Volumes 1-7

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      quitoraxl
    • strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1 5:35 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
        group.

        File : /Maljardin Volume 8-13.doc
        Uploaded by : quitoraxl
        Description : Maljardin Volumes 8-13

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 1 5:36 AM
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
          group.

          File : /Desmondton Volume 14-21.doc
          Uploaded by : quitoraxl
          Description : Desmondton Volumes 14-21

          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
            group.

            File : /GUIDE.DOC
            Uploaded by : msericadesmond <mar1wmc@...>
            Description : Complete Guide to Strange Paradise

            You can access this file at the URL

            Regards,

            msericadesmond <mar1wmc@...>
          • jh11786
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 6, 2003
              Thank you. This was a very interesting read. And brought up a
              question.

              Who was the last minor character on SP?

              By minor, I'm referring to one of the characters that popped up for
              one or two episodes such as Annie Harrigan, the Conjure Man, and
              others of that group. The last that I saw were the members of Irene's
              coven, the Pruitts and that writer (Waldo Travers?). Did guests
              appear at Helena and Jean Paul's engagement party?

              While talking about bit parts, did anyone notice that hippie couple
              whose fortune Vangie read? After she read their fortune (I think
              somewhere around episode 22 or so) they stayed around for a few days.
              It was a nice touch in my opinion.
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 6, 2003
                Great question! There was also the foreman of the Desmond lumber
                mill who dropped in during one of the early Desmond Hall episodes.
                Also, didn't Annie Harrigan's dad come around once after her
                disappearance? Does anyone know who played any of these characters??
              • strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 11, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                  group.

                  File : /Click here for a great dating service
                  Uploaded by : nugobuveke7870
                  Description : Browse through singles

                  You can access this file at the URL

                  Regards,

                  nugobuveke7870
                • strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 15, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                    group.

                    File : /Strange Paradise - Drive-in Classics Promo.wma
                    Uploaded by : mikeatwost <mikeatwost@...>
                    Description : Strange Paradise Drive-in Classics Promo

                    mikeatwost <mikeatwost@...>
                  • strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 15, 2005
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                      group.

                      File : /Strange Paradise - 1969 Main Theme.wma
                      Uploaded by : mikeatwost <mikeatwost@...>
                      Description : Strange Paradise Main Theme (Complete)

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 17, 2005
                        Mike, these were both great! any chance you could email them directly
                        to my address, gothick42 at yahoo dot com? I'm on web-only for this
                        list, and I would love to forward these to a fellow fan who isn't on
                        the list for various reasons.

                        Thanks again for sharing these. I wish I had the tech savvy to burn
                        the files onto a CD! For me the music is a big part of what I love
                        about SP, and I've long regretted that unlike DS, none of the music has
                        ever been made available in record form.

                        best wishes,

                        Steve
                      • strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 17, 2006
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                          group.

                          File : /STRANGE PARADISE checklist.doc
                          Uploaded by : ronbellajanick <ronbellajanick@...>
                          Description : Episodes 1 - 40

                          Message 12 of 20 , May 31, 2012
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                            group.

                            File : /RUE MORGUE-STRANGE PARADISE-May_2012_HR.pdf
                            Uploaded by : ronbellajanick <ron.bella.daisy@...>
                            Description : Rue Morgue_May, 2012-Strange Paradise article

                            You can access this file at the URL:

                            Regards,

                            ronbellajanick <ron.bella.daisy@...>
                          • whispofmemory1980
                            Message 13 of 20 , May 31, 2012
                              Thanks, Ron! That was a very nice little write-up they did. We can only hope that it gets more people involved in the show. :)

                              -Rachel

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jun 2, 2012
                                Great SP tribute! Thanks!

                                Message 15 of 20 , Apr 15, 2014
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                                  group.

                                  File : /Strange Paradise (general)/San Mateo Times 9-2-69.png
                                  Uploaded by : strangeparadiselibrary <strangeparadiselibrary@...>
                                  Description : advance review by Bob Foster published the weekend prior to STRANGE PARADISE's U.S. premiere

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Apr 16, 2014
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                                    group.

                                    File : /Paisley Maxwell/Winnipeg Free Press 3-15-69.png
                                    Uploaded by : strangeparadiselibrary <strangeparadiselibrary@...>
                                    Description : ad for "The Best Damn Fiddler from Calabogie to Kaldahar" (in which Paisley Maxwell played a supporting role)

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Apr 16, 2014
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                                      group.

                                      File : /Strange Paradise (general)/TV Star Life (Feb 1970).pdf
                                      Uploaded by : strangeparadiselibrary <strangeparadiselibrary@...>
                                      Description : 2-page soap opera magazine spread titled "Goodbye, Strange Paradise"

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Apr 17, 2014
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                                        group.

                                        File : /Jon Granik/The Calgary Herald 9-7-74.pdf
                                        Uploaded by : strangeparadiselibrary <strangeparadiselibrary@...>
                                        Description : A newspaper spread on Jon Granik and the early 20th century cottage he converted into his family's home

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Apr 17, 2014
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                                          group.

                                          File : /Strange Paradise (general)/Daytime TV (Winter 1970).pdf
                                          Uploaded by : strangeparadiselibrary <strangeparadiselibrary@...>
                                          Description : Strange Paradise: TV's First Syndicated Daytime Serial Produced With Canadian Cast

                                          Message 20 of 20 , May 26, 2014
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the strangeparadise2
                                            group.

                                            File : /Cosette Lee/Calgary Herald 11-24-67.png
                                            Uploaded by : strangeparadiselibrary <strangeparadiselibrary@...>
                                            Description : A photo of Cosette Lee in her role of Ma Hatch on the CBC series HATCH'S MILL