Another place to discuss Strange Paradise

  • whispofmemory1980
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2011
      Hey Strangers,

      I created yet another place for us to discuss Strange Paradise AND Dark Shadows. My forum is called Dark Paradise and also includes a rpg cross-over where some of us will be role-playing as the characters. If you are interested in joining up for either the rpg or just the discussion, let me know!

      And no worries - I'm NOT leaving this place but I am looking for a place that's pretty active which is why I've started my own. I'm hoping some more of the seasoned fans can help some of us newcomers out.

      Cheers,
      Rachel
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2011
        Thanks for tipping us off to the new forum, Rachel! It's always great to have places to discuss SP, and perhaps having a site that is more directly inclusive of the DARK SHADOWS fandom will encourage more discussion and discourse between the two groups. Please do let us know how to register for access to the forum, and keep up your great work! -Curt

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2011
          Rachel, let me know how to join. Thanks.

          On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 2:37 PM, whispofmemory1980 <
          rachel@...> wrote:

          > Hey Strangers,
          >
          > I created yet another place for us to discuss Strange Paradise AND Dark
          > Shadows. My forum is called Dark Paradise and also includes a rpg cross-over
          > where some of us will be role-playing as the characters. If you are
          > interested in joining up for either the rpg or just the discussion, let me
          > know!
          >
          > And no worries - I'm NOT leaving this place but I am looking for a place
          > that's pretty active which is why I've started my own. I'm hoping some more
          > of the seasoned fans can help some of us newcomers out.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Rachel

        • whispofmemory1980
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2011
            I sent you an email. :)

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
              Thanks, Rachel. I'm slowly setting up my profile.