Strangers on Facebook?

  • whispofmemory1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hey Folks,

      Since I got hooked on this show, I'm trying to get some of my Dark Shadows friends into it as well and have had some success. However, I'm trying to promote it more.

      I have a few character accounts: Jean Paul Desmond, Erica Desmond, and Holly Marshall...and then there's my primary account (Rachel Cavic) Feel free to look me up! I started up a Strange Paradise group or rather Jean Paul Desmond has. :) There are a couple of other groups but they don't have very many members.

      Hope to chat with you all soon!

      -Rachel