Would anyone be interested in....

  • whispofmemory1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      ...a role-playing game which crosses Strange Paradise with Dark Shadows? I've just set one up entitled, "Dark Paradise." Most characters are available except for:

      Victoria Winters
      Holly Marshall
      Emily Blair
      Susan O'Claire

      Now I'm still getting my barrings with Strange Paradise so you'll have to bear with me. In the next few weeks, I'll get to watch the next 30 episodes but for now I'm choosing characters based on what I've seen and reading the synopsis.

      If you're interested in this or more Dark Shadows Revival rpg (which is a separate forum), just drop me a line. :)

      -Rachel