RE: [Strange Paradise] Man with the Hex

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
      Thanks a bunch!

      -Rachel

      _____

      From: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Curt
      Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 10:04 AM
      To: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Strange Paradise] Man with the Hex

      No worries, Rachel! You're welcome to use that song as the basis for a fan
      vid if you'd like. I stay so busy with my website and other endeavors that
      I'll probably never get around to playing with the fan vid idea. And even if
      I do, there's more than enough room in the world for two videos based around
      the same song. As you pointed out, there are even multiple versions of that
      song, so there's plenty of material for both of us to work from. I'll be
      most curious to see what you come up with in the way of videos, so best of
      luck! -Curt

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:strangeparadise2%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rachel Cavic" <rachel@...>