    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
      OMG! I at least know that line of dialogue. It occurs in a Cary Grant movie
      and also in Labyrinth of course. :-) And yes...I'm hoping to get song ideas
      so I can start making fan vids (from just the 30 episodes that I have) But I
      won't steal your idea, Curt!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
        No worries, Rachel! You're welcome to use that song as the basis for a fan vid if you'd like. I stay so busy with my website and other endeavors that I'll probably never get around to playing with the fan vid idea. And even if I do, there's more than enough room in the world for two videos based around the same song. As you pointed out, there are even multiple versions of that song, so there's plenty of material for both of us to work from. I'll be most curious to see what you come up with in the way of videos, so best of luck! -Curt

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
          Thanks a bunch!

          -Rachel

          _____