Songs that make you think of Strange Paradise

  • whispofmemory1980
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2010
      Are there any songs out there that remind you of Strange Paradise (plot, characters, etc)?
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2010
        Actually, yes, but it's a rather silly piece of music that very few folks know. Back in 1999, a jump blues / swing band called The Atomic Fireballs released their album TORCH THIS PLACE. The first track is a number called "The Man with the Hex", and it always makes me think of Jean Paul and his resemblance to Jacques Eloi des Mondes. The lyrics contain the phrases, "You remind me of the man ... The man with the power ... The Power of Voodoo!" I've often thought of making a STRANGE PARADISE fan video set to this song, but I'm not sure my video editing skills are up to the task. Anyway, that's my own personal piece of silliness. Does anyone else have a song that reminds them of SP?

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "whispofmemory1980" <rachel@...> wrote:

        > Are there any songs out there that remind you of Strange Paradise (plot, characters, etc)?

      • debby1847
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2010
          The song I think of is The Witch Queen which speaks about voodoo and spells.

          Debby

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
            Great one!! Would make a super SP video!!

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 15, 2010
              Thanks for the suggestions, guys! If I wind up making any videos, I'll be sure to post them so you can see. :)