Re: Other Doctors connection

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hi Dan, one of the first things I asked about during my first relay
      of interviews was whether Herb Roland (one of the best known
      directors of Canadian drama series) and Angela Roland were related.
      The consensus seems to be that they were not. But nobody really
      remembers Angela. I played several scenes with her and I really came
      to understand just how fuzzy their memories were after 33 years
      because they kept thinking she was Pat Moffatt!

      btw my clever friend Kosmo spotted that Pat Moffatt and Colin Fox
      played husband and wife in a mid 90s Chris Farley film, Tommy Boy.
      Has anyone seen that?

      Best wishes,

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2003
        Dan, is there a website with info on The Doctors?

        Thanks,