Re: Bruce Gray on Medium

  • joannadesmond
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
      Yes, I love his character! It is hard to believe he is the artist from Strange Paradise. He is only a year younger than Colin Fox!

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, sprules_1999 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Did anyone catch Bruce Gray on "Medium" last Friday? Episode is available on Hulu.

    • joannadesmond
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
        I had heard that too about Colin Fox but he still turns up once in a while on something.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
          The last I heard, Colin Fox had sold his colonial farmhouse, and was living at the Performing Actors' Lodge in Toronto. But that info is from a newspaper article which was published three or four years back, so it may not be accurate any longer. Still, I thought the tidbit might be worth mentioning. -Curt