Re: a new set of recordings

  • joannadesmond
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2010
      Hey Curt,

      I received that disk as well. It really looks great. The picture is really clear. I have never seen any of Scary Guy Videos so I can't really compare but I have bought tapes off of ebay in the past and the picture quality of the new disk cannot compare. I hope everyone will get a chance to check it out. I look forward to seeing something on the website!

      Joanna

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2010
        Curt, I've seen the first disk in this new set also. The quality is the best of any versions I have seen yet. I especially enjoyed the first appearance of Raxl's temple in episode #3 - the colors and clarity were superb! There's also a neat extra - a slide show of the lost "vignettes" script. I hope this becomes available to fans somehow!