Re: Taping Tree & Ian Martin

  • Oldtime Radio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Steve, I'd be glad to help with the tree idea in any
      way I can (I don't have a collection, though, but I'd
      be glad to help you administer it, etc.)

      I'm in a number of old time radio groups who share
      this way very successfully (you'd be astounded at the
      amount of "OTR" that is flowing through free sharing).
      It takes a certain amount of committment to be
      faithful to pass the tapes along, but we have found
      that generally those who WANT something are also
      sensitive enough to other's wants to keep things
      moving. I can discuss this with you more privately,
      if you wish (I couldn't reply privately yet because
      your full address didn't show on the group posts).

      Thanks for being willing to consider the idea! Those
      of us who grew up on this series but haven't been able
      to acquire it would be VERY grateful!!

      Being a fan of dramatic radio I noted with interest
      your information about "Ian Martin". He wrote a good
      many of the CBS Radio Mystery Theatre episodes in the
      '70s/80's (at least I suppose it's the same "Ian
      Martin" LOL).

      Thanks for sharing your wonderful information!

      John
      "OTRL2"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com