Re: Trivia Question #23

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2010
      Ian Martin and Tudi Wiggins both performed in the episode "The Runaway General", aired on June 1, 1981. He passed away on July 30, 1981 in New York.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2010
        That's absolutely correct, Steve! I now owe you two DVDs. Drop me a line to let me know which episode we left off at, and I'll get them into the mail for you. In the meantime, I hope everyone will check back in with us tomorrow for a brand new trivia question. I'll be going on vacation soon, so tomorrow's challenge will be the last one for a couple of weeks. I look forward to seeing everyone there!
        -Curt

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2010